Rohan runs the only boutique and exclusive omnichannel digital experience management company: Antyra Solutions. Before Antyra, Rohan’s most significant career position was being the first representative of Google for Sri Lanka. The work he started at Google has been extended to Antyra with a more holistic approach. The company helps brands, organizations and the Sri Lankan government to develop their digital practices. Having worked with technology brands, Rohan has a deep understanding of channel/partner and ecosystem business development. Rohan was a lead management consultant for the IT sector in Singapore and held leadership positions at Cisco, Lenovo & IBM, across geographies. In his early days he was awarded the prestigious award of head prefect at Royal College.
Rohan is passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation. He is a key note speaker, presenter, and moderator for countless events. He was invited to speak at the inaugural TEDx in Sri Lanka on entrepreneurship.
● COO/Director, Antyra Solutions Pvt. Ltd., 2014 – present
● Google Country Consultant for Sri Lanka & Maldives, Google Asia Pacific, 2012 – 2014
● Technology Transformation / Business Consulting / Intuition Consulting, Singapore, 2011 – 2012
● Territory Manager, Cisco Systems Inc., 2006 – 2011
● Lecturer of Innovation for CIM U.K. / Digital Marketing M.Sc.
● Country Coordinator Google outreach initiatives, GBG, GDG, GSA, GBG Women, Maps
● Global Strategy Certification, INSEAD, 2013
● Masters of Business Administration, ECU, Australia, 2013
● Professional Postgraduate Diploma, CIM (U.K.), 2009
● B. Sc. (Hons) Electronic & Telecommunication, MOU, 2003
● Adoption of technology for emerging markets development
● Mentoring & coaching
● Business development assistance for start-ups & entrepreneurs